Apply now at SC360
Cabling Installation Technicians Required (Ottawa)
Cabling Installation Technicians Required
SC360 is one of North America’s leaders in the telecommunications industry offering integrated and complimentary products and services. We offer value added services and turnkey solutions in installation and network maintenance. We are proud to employ over 1,000 highly skilled technicians who help us provide the best customer experience across Ontario and Quebec. Our employees work in a team environment and are empowered to participate, be creative and grow in the multi-faceted challenges of a growth-oriented entrepreneurial company in the Telecommunication and Security Solutions industry.
Our Ottawa division is currently looking to add a cabling installation technician to their team at junior, intermediate and senior levels.
The suitable candidate must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- High school diploma
Must have the following level of experience:
- Two (2) years’ experience for a junior level position
- Three (3) years’ experience for an intermediate level
- Four (4) or more years for the senior position.
Preferred candidates will have (or must be willing to obtain)
- GOVERNMENT OF CANADA SECURITY CLEARANCE – Level 2 clearance
- Valid G driver’s License with a clear drivers abstract
- Ability to use your own Vehicle every day
- Willingness to travel throughout the national capital region
- Current WHMIS and Fall Arrest Certification
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and energetic team, you can email your CV in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1-833-399-3407
You have questions? We have the answers!
Ask your questions and discover your future !